Our property is located in Vorau, Styria. The total area is 15,000 m2, whereby you can also buy and merge the individual plots (from 770 m2). The area can be built on individually (according to the regulations of the municipality and the building regulations).
The unique location allows residents a variety of nature experiences and recreational opportunities.
In the area you can discover the new pilgrimage routes, enjoy jogging and Nordic walking routes, horse riding, explore the area by mountain- or e-bike, or take a guided tour of the Vorau Abbey. These beautiful surroundings have an excellent infrastructure!
In the village:
- Elementary and secondary school
- Building materials trade
- Hospital / medical center
- Bus connection
- Inn culture
Sights in front of the door:
- Augustinian Canons of Vorau (is the only remaining Augustinian Canons of Styria)
- Open-air museum Vorau (unmissable collection of old farm buildings with original inventory)
- SUB TERRA VORAU (the secret of the underground passages from ancient times)
- Medieval literature trail